Monday, August 10, 2009

Love Me Some CHA

Oh my precious blog, how I’ve neglected you. It’s been so long since I’ve come to visit. So much has happened since my last post but let’s just focus on the more recent things, like CHA for example. I didn’t get to go but I drooled over all the new products while staring at it from my pc. My favorite products by far are ALL the lines from Pink Paislee. I mean WOW! I can’t wait to see it in person! Some other favorites this year are Sassafras, Lily Bee, Jenni Bowlin, Cosmo Cricket, and American Crafts.

Lately I’ve found my creative groove and have been creating with the Studio Calico kits. I started subbing with them a few months ago and I’ve been so happy with the layouts I’ve created! I’ve always had a hard time searching through my stash for matching papers but no more! I can just grab an SC kit and go for it! Here are a few of created with the Soda Fountain kit. Enjoy!





No comments: